"World's First" home-use seven-needle embroidery machine.
The MB-7 is the perfect tool to help you conquer your next embroidery project.
This innovative machine is built to work with embroidery formats used by industry professionals such as .jef+, .jef and .dst.
With 50 built-in embroidery designs and 10 fonts for monogramming, a USB port to easily import designs and a maximum speed of 800 SPM, the possibilities are endless.
All embroidery operations are noticeably faster and smoother on the MB-7.
You will be impressed with your project's professional-finished results.
- 7-needle embroidery machine
- 5.7" Remote Computer Screen (RCS)
- Jumbo bobbin
- 6 white LED lamps
- 50 built-in designs
- 10 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.4" x 7.9" / 238mm x 200mm
- Design transfer via USB
- Embroidery speed up to 800 SPM
- Embroidery format capability: .jef+, .jef, .dst
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Flexible stitch traveling
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- Stitch-out time indicator
- Stitch counter
- Independent bobbin winder
- Embroidery area tracing
- Compatible with Tajima hoops